Game rankings are now divided into 3 types: permanent rankings (what we have right now), season rankings and the universal annual ranking.
Seasonal rankings get reset on the 1st day of every month. First 10 places in most of the rankings get roulette tickets (20 to 11). Top 3 players in a seasonal ranking will also receive a cosmetic present to brag about that does not bestow any character stats. The players who reach the top rank in a seasonal ranking will also be granted a title that (see Title Window). Both the gifts, and the title will be taken away on the next season rank reset, unless the player confirms their place in the ranking.
Available season rankings:
WARNING! During under-the-hood mode which begins on 28.06.2018 and will continue until 1st of July 2018 the rankings will be used to tweak the website display. The reset on 1st of July 2018 will not grant any rewards. Once the rankings are reset it will be time to get in and compete, because the next reset will indeed reward the top ranked players handsomely. Ranking information is expected to become available in the Character Information window very soon!
- Religion experience received while in a party
- Religion experience received while not in a party
- The number of Mogash Uprising Keys looted from monsters during the quest
- Criminals (killing player characters unlawfully)
- Guardians (killing player characters who are outlaws)
- Number of kills (to not be mistaken with experience) during clan war or siege
- Religion experience gained when defeating characters who are either Doppelganger or Hidden from Lists or both
- Religion experience gained while under Doppelganger or Hidden from Lists effect
- Leaders of clans who control the highest number of lands (calculated every server restart). The prizes are distributed to top 3 clan leaders.
- Profession experience gained (all professions excepts Skinning)
- Treasures found (top 3 places only)
- Leprechauns and Ogres defeated (top 3 places only)
- Gold looted from monsters
- Total worth of items looted from monsters (gold)
- Merit gained for completing Bulletin Board quests
- Tournament ranking (old ranking, takes into account available Tourney Points and the rewards are the same +Stats gifts and roulette tickets)
Top 10 (and for some rankings – top 3) places in the season ranking each grant a number of Annual Ranking points to the players. At the end of the year the tally of Annual Ranking points will be calculated and even bigger prizes will be distributed to the players on 1st January every year. Please stay tuned for information about the annual rewards.