1. Added Distracted Gaze spell (School of Alteration, Middle School of Alteration). Using this one on a monster or another PC (as in player character) will cause the target to calm down, effectively stopping any quarrel between your character and the target. It cannot be used on players that you do not currently fight. However, it can be used on any monster no matter if you fight them or not. Duration is 21-30 seconds. High Intelligence score of the caster will help to penetrate targets resistance and high Intelligence score of the target will make it less vulnerable to this spell. Distracted Gaze cannot be used while under effect of Tranquilizer. The default target for this spell is the character being currently attacked by the caster.
2. Added Web spell (Guild of Warlocks, Elite Guild of Warlocks, Academy of Warlocks). This spell enables caster to weave a magical web upon the target effectively preventing it from moving around. Characters and monsters with high Strength score will find it easier to break free from the webs.
3. Added Defensive Stance passive skill (Guild of Vindicators), which allows the character to parry incoming physical attacks with a certain chance, which goes higher if the character is equipped with a shield.
4. Misses with attack spells will cause your character to do 50% of usual magical damage instead of 0. Also, the formulae used in calculating magical damage output have been changed to more closely reflect the description given in the Encyclopedia. To be exact, the half of raw spell damage is now both added (as a percentage increase) to the Magical Damage of the character and raw spell damage of the spell, resulting in slightly higher spell damage output.
5. Corrected skill checks for Stun, Open Wounds, Disarm, Backstab and Stealth skills. Also fixed an irritating error with physical attack "chance to hit" calculation.
6. Iron Skin spell now protects the character imbued by it from Stun and Open Wounds effects. It does not however protect the character from being disarmed.
7. Typing gra "message" will send a message to everyone in the world for a measly cost of 5 platinum.
8. Typing notell will toggle the private messages refusal mode. This doesnt affect the messages not sent directly to your character, or sent by Heroes, Administrators or Helpers.
9. Monsters have been made a little more intelligent resulting in them occasionally switching their target to characters, that are healing their (monsters) opponents in the case when these characters are engaged in a fight with the monster. They will not attack player characters that heal their opponents while staying out of combat.