* Guild and Academy of Robbery were replaced by School, Middle School and Elite School Fencing.
* Sleight of Hand skill has been transferred to the Assasins Guilds.
* We have added the Dagger Mastery skill to the Schools of Fencing which brings your faithful dagger damage up.
* We have also moved the Tumble skill into the Schools of Fencing.
* Elite School of Fencing is also proud to present the Weapon Parry skill that allows user to treat an off-hand weapon as a shield in terms of parrying blows.
* Guilds of Martial Arts do not stand aside the overall improvement. The guildmasters has added a whole new guild on top of Guild and (now) Elite Guild of Martial Arts - the Academy of Martial Arts.
* Sorcerer Guilds now feature the passive learnable ability to master the art of combat magic with the Elemental Mastery skill, that adds more power to the innate damage of the elemental spells the character is learned in.
* Martial Arts teachers now feature the Seeking Blade skill that will make your character hit even while she misses; they also teach those, who are worthy to deal more damage with their swords and more effectively deflect blows with their shields - both magical and physical. The Reflect Shield skill allows the student to be as efficient with a shield as with a wand and also double the effectiveness of shield block. It also gives an innate chance to add your physical damage Absorb value to the reduction of magical damage in percents of damage dealt.
* Dragon-head Staff and Uncanny Dodge skills practice has moved to the Schools of Wisdom.
* Armor of Faith ability can now be learned by those, who master the arts of Nature as a Barbarian (i.e. Barbarian Guilds).
* Firm Grip ability has been removed. Dual Wielding skills now have its affect, but only up to 90% invulnerability to Disarm and the such.
* We have made changes to more linearly scale magical damage and also made some changes to the Stealth skill.
In order to enchant an item with such an essence you will need a blueprint matching the level of the item you want to enchant and the item itself. Blueprints are known to be sold by certain dwarves in the depths of Undercity.
Since now you are allowed to trigger a combo that produces an affect resulting in:
-Fire: burning of your opponent;
-Cold: disabling your opponent;
-Lightning: resolving the problem.
These affects will work if you succeed in your primary offensive magic three times to know. Religious attempts count.
We have also divided the levels of Survival Specialist to three. This way you will gain 2 hp/level each time you gain the proficiency in the Specialist Survivor.