* Guild and Academy of Robbery were replaced by School, Middle School and Elite School Fencing.
* Sleight of Hand skill has been transferred to the Assasins Guilds.
* We have added the Dagger Mastery skill to the Schools of Fencing which brings your faithful dagger damage up.
* We have also moved the Tumble skill into the Schools of Fencing.
* Elite School of Fencing is also proud to present the Weapon Parry skill that allows user to treat an off-hand weapon as a shield in terms of parrying blows.
* Guilds of Martial Arts do not stand aside the overall improvement. The guildmasters has added a whole new guild on top of Guild and (now) Elite Guild of Martial Arts - the Academy of Martial Arts.
* Sorcerer Guilds now feature the passive learnable ability to master the art of combat magic with the Elemental Mastery skill, that adds more power to the innate damage of the elemental spells the character is learned in.
* Martial Arts teachers now feature the Seeking Blade skill that will make your character hit even while she misses; they also teach those, who are worthy to deal more damage with their swords and more effectively deflect blows with their shields - both magical and physical. The Reflect Shield skill allows the student to be as efficient with a shield as with a wand and also double the effectiveness of shield block. It also gives an innate chance to add your physical damage Absorb value to the reduction of magical damage in percents of damage dealt.
* Dragon-head Staff and Uncanny Dodge skills practice has moved to the Schools of Wisdom.
* Armor of Faith ability can now be learned by those, who master the arts of Nature as a Barbarian (i.e. Barbarian Guilds).
* Firm Grip ability has been removed. Dual Wielding skills now have its affect, but only up to 90% invulnerability to Disarm and the such.
* We have made changes to more linearly scale magical damage and also made some changes to the Stealth skill.
In order to enchant an item with such an essence you will need a blueprint matching the level of the item you want to enchant and the item itself. Blueprints are known to be sold by certain dwarves in the depths of Undercity.
Since now you are allowed to trigger a combo that produces an affect resulting in:
-Fire: burning of your opponent;
-Cold: disabling your opponent;
-Lightning: resolving the problem.
These affects will work if you succeed in your primary offensive magic three times to know. Religious attempts count.
We have also divided the levels of Survival Specialist to three. This way you will gain 2 hp/level each time you gain the proficiency in the Specialist Survivor.
There were pieces of equipment distilled to shops that will allow you to extract and alloy essence of fabulity.
You can now use the wimpy command with an argument to set and reset the level of health in percents you would like your characters to try fleeing the combat.
Cure Self and Heal spells effect is now divided by two if it is you yourself a target. It works formally otherwise.
Tigers Strength, Owls Wisdom, Feline Grace and Steel Body now consolidate in a guild named the guild of Enchanters.
Affects of parameter affecting spells are in a field of numbers instead of values now. This is why they will only affect you for 16 through 224 of points. The initiual value held depends on native value of this or other parameters (as in 112 for an orc with 64 + 16 of Strength or same with a Drow).
Counter Attack: This allows a character which hit misses or is being parried to act in the same round with target. This produces an out-of-turn hit. The hit is handled if it were dealt to the attacker.
We have moved the Bachelor of Magick skill to 15th level of Academy of Combat Magic.
This way, weve decided to remove the following skills and spells: Firm Grip, Massacring Blow and Striking Blade.
In order to keep the balance the following changes have been made:
Layered Defense is now available in the Academy of Protection. This skill allows the character to carry her HP onto the shield once in 150 secibds, This way the characters in question ceases losing hits while under teh affect of the skill. This action lasts for 10 minutes and is reusable every 150 seconds.
Break Shield: this skill acts upon a successful attack and negates any bonuses on the off-hand weapon or shield of opponent. The affect lasts for 5 combat ticks.
Disembowel: Upon learning this craft in the schools of barbarian skill one learned, if wielding an axe, is able to gut the opponent causing them to lose points in Maximum HP value of theirs. This affect lasts for up to 5 combat rounds.
Carnage: This skill allows a character to dissolve the essense of their target, leaving them 5% of health and mana points less and under the affect of Searing Pain. This affect prevents one from using empowered spells.
* Astral Carnival skill will now increase the base damage of your attack spells (but not the modifier, which is base unmodified spell damage divided by 200).
* Players should now be able to identify the skills of the monsters by looking at the tool-tip on the monster image. The disciplines monsters are skilled in are divided in groups each one with an appropriate title.
* Evil monsters have also learned some new tricks: Bloody Carnage, which damages the target for 5% of total health and mana and also leaves a Searing Pain effect on her; Disembowel - which is a hex that lowers the maximum of health points; Counter-attack that allows them to actually counter-attack; Focus Attack.
* Characters that are currently in Stealth but visible to you cannot be distinguished by their avatars, and also their equipment cannot be seen. * There has also been some, we hope, very satisfying changes to the Stealth skill formulae which should make it more reliable.