The regions clans can have under their control were all assigned specific types. They can also now gain levels. Controlled lands now produce useful items for the owner clans with chance that varies from 40 to 100% depending on the land level:
Warning! The items generated by this mechanism are Soulbound and bind to the character who retrieves them from Clan storage!
- Close to water : 40% - Improved Jig, 30% - Fishing Pole, 20% - Spincast Rod, 10% - Ice Fishing Set
- Fertile ground : 20% - Sapropel х100, 20% - Potash х100, 20% - rrigation Water х100, 15% - Mechanic Mower, 15% Lifegiving Seed, 10% Druidic Grindstone х50.
- Resident alchemist : 10% - One of 10 variants of 3 teleports to different regions
- Gold vein : 75% - 1 000 000 gold, 20% - 5 000 000 gold, 5% - 15 000 000 gold
The maximum region level is 5. Below is the detailed level benefits table:
- Level 1 – 40% chance of producing items
- Level 2 – 50% chance, +25% damage to monsters during sieges
- Level 3 – 60% chance, +50% damage to monsters during sieges
- Level 4 – 70% chance, +75% damage to monsters during sieges
- Level 5 – 100% chance, +100% damage to monsters during sieges
The region level can be increased by any clan member using “Set of Tools” when physically located in the region. The region level will reset back to 1 when the region changes hands. You can receive the Set of Tools item as a Roulette prize, purchase it by spending 3 Conquest points, or for 3 platinum.
All information about regions, their owners and levels is available on the siege pages
Updated assortment of products in Holiday Shop (# 20570). Be careful with alcohol;)
Game rankings are now divided into 3 types: permanent rankings (what we have right now), season rankings and the universal annual ranking.
Seasonal rankings get reset on the 1st day of every month. First 10 places in most of the rankings get roulette tickets (20 to 11). Top 3 players in a seasonal ranking will also receive a cosmetic present to brag about that does not bestow any character stats. The players who reach the top rank in a seasonal ranking will also be granted a title that (see Title Window). Both the gifts, and the title will be taken away on the next season rank reset, unless the player confirms their place in the ranking.
Available season rankings:
WARNING! During under-the-hood mode which begins on 28.06.2018 and will continue until 1st of July 2018 the rankings will be used to tweak the website display. The reset on 1st of July 2018 will not grant any rewards. Once the rankings are reset it will be time to get in and compete, because the next reset will indeed reward the top ranked players handsomely. Ranking information is expected to become available in the Character Information window very soon!
- Religion experience received while in a party
- Religion experience received while not in a party
- The number of Mogash Uprising Keys looted from monsters during the quest
- Criminals (killing player characters unlawfully)
- Guardians (killing player characters who are outlaws)
- Number of kills (to not be mistaken with experience) during clan war or siege
- Religion experience gained when defeating characters who are either Doppelganger or Hidden from Lists or both
- Religion experience gained while under Doppelganger or Hidden from Lists effect
- Leaders of clans who control the highest number of lands (calculated every server restart). The prizes are distributed to top 3 clan leaders.
- Profession experience gained (all professions excepts Skinning)
- Treasures found (top 3 places only)
- Leprechauns and Ogres defeated (top 3 places only)
- Gold looted from monsters
- Total worth of items looted from monsters (gold)
- Merit gained for completing Bulletin Board quests
- Tournament ranking (old ranking, takes into account available Tourney Points and the rewards are the same +Stats gifts and roulette tickets)
Top 10 (and for some rankings – top 3) places in the season ranking each grant a number of Annual Ranking points to the players. At the end of the year the tally of Annual Ranking points will be calculated and even bigger prizes will be distributed to the players on 1st January every year. Please stay tuned for information about the annual rewards.
The character info page has been changed:
- Design remestered.
- Mobile design adoptation.
- Added achievements bookmark.
- Added pets bookmark.
- New hints added.
- Fixed gear without stickers displaying.
- Fixed non-chain shops displaying
- Fixed saving of sorting of the list of players;
- Ability to abandon training added;
Finally we did it! Players will get messages about donated presents with sender info. If a player was offline, the message will be sent during the next login.
- The time setting flag during the siege increased from 5 to 10 minutes;
- Teleports to the sieged capitals are now available to the all alliance-owner members, regardless of their clan rank;
- Added a new type of list of players sorting: by Religion Level (without sorting by religion types);
- In the client settings, an item is added, when enabled, the roulette icon will be shown only when the maximum of tickets is filled;
- The opportunity to buy tickets from the roulette window is added;
- The roulette mode "Quick game" became even faster;
- Fixed loading of roulette prize pictures;
- Added tips to roulette prizes;
- Fixed client errors for players 397+ levels;
Using Delicious Fish Broth will now trigger a cooldown effect "Full Belly" for 20 seconds that will prevent the characters from using the Delicious Fish Broth again.
<<< < 3 4 5 6 7 > >>>
The group leader icon will no longer be shown in the chat players list window. Anyway the icon remains at the same place in main window at "Whos near" panel.
26% 22% 22% 30%
Warriors of God
Way to Freedom