- In the Yellow PvM Prisms instead of the Curse of Greed there will be x10 Druid Grindstones, and x50 in Red PvM Prisms.
- In the Red PvP Prisms there will be 5 chests of Ocean Treasure of instead of 3.
- Removed potion Spirit of Five Spheres from the Red PvP Prisms
- The following potions have been added into the Red Prisms: The Choice of Religion Cup x2, Universal Trap for 1 min, Teleport to City in Clouds x2, Rune of Destruction x3, Platinum Heart x2
- Also added Rune of Destruction x3 in the Red PvM Prisms.
- Starting from June 20th, the Druid Grinstones unpacked from the chest will become soulbond;
- The Traps x2 cost is reduced to 3 pt.
- In the service store, you can create the Eternal Present (Flower) by yourself.
- The Eternal Present upgrade for the Tournament Points decrased from 7 to 4 for 1 pt.
- The Eternal Present can be created and upgraded for vplat.
- The Eternal Present can be created and upgraded for gold at a rate of 4,000,000 gold per 1 pt.
- You can upgrade Eternal Present for gold only up to 50%.
- The genetics subscription has also become available for gold at the rate of 4,000,000 gold per 1 pt
In weekly PVM events ("Packman", "Monopoly", etc.) the winners are also designated by the number of points/tokens, but the reward in the form of Quest Points (QP) will be stable:
- 1st place - 260 QP
- 2nd place - 220 QP
- 3rd place - 180 QP
- 4th place - 140 QP
- 5th place - 120 QP
- 6th place - 100 QP
- 7th place - 80 QP
- 8th place - 60 QP
- 9th place - 40 QP
- 10th place - 20 QP
Platinum can be sold now at a rate of 4 500 000 gold per 1 pt.
- The cost of 1 Mogash Mark reduced to 50 keys (in 2 times);
- The cost of items for Mogash Mark now is equal for price in platinum (raised up to 2 times);
- In the store for Mogash Marks added: Magical Scanner, Call of Heart, Religion Cup for Choose, Trap for Choose, Magnet, Platinum Heart, Teleport for Choose (including Return to Baken), Potion of Secret Source, Ares Sacrifice, Racial Ability to Choose, Artemis Tear, Teleport City in Clouds, Elixir of Permanence, Remove Cooldown, Set Beacon, Magic Mirror, Evaporator.
- Mogash Marks can be purchased now in an ordinary Alchemical store at a price of 4 000 000 for 1 piece.
- Fixed the gold drop chance from humanoid monsters according to new coefficients;
Platinum alchemy stores are also available in the regions:
- Snake Temple
- Fishers Village
- Mage School
- Iron Caves
- Royal Palace
- Ruby Traders Camp
- Twilight Bay
- Pygmy Village
- Ruby Miners Village
- Enigmatic Forest
- Holy Village
- Mutant Farm
The above multipliers may be adjusted to balance the gold amount in the game.
- The experience multipliers are removed. Now beasts and humanoids give the same amount of experience;
- The "smartness" of humanoid monsters has been removed (cast selfbuffs);
- Gold from humanoids is increased x1.5 in religion conflict zones and x2 in chaos zones, if a character has an active religion. This rule does not apply to clan castles. Multipliers are stacked with other bonuses and potions;
- In religion war zones: characters with active religion can loot up to 2 ingredients from monsters, and in chaos zones: up to 3 ingredients. Characters without religion can get more than 1 ingredient only in mutation areas (3-5 ingredients);
- The cost of selling and processing the fish is reduced by 30%.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>>
- Fixed a bug when you can enter the peaceful zone with the "Outlaw" effect;
- Now the leader and the cic can not cancel the war if one of them is catched in a clan trap;
- Now the mutes of characters in hidden from lists will be shown. Do not break chat rules, if you want to be not detected.
23% 26% 30% 21%
WAR is Coming
West Wooden Fort