Welcome to online RPG DarkSwords - multiplayer fantasy game!
Dark Swords is a free online role-playing game of new generation.
The action takes place in a unique world which doesn't have analogues.
DarkSwords combines the traditional role-playing system with innovative approach to the game process implementation, character development and social aspect.
You can join the players from all parts of the world right now for free!
Fixes: Clans, alliances and sieges
- Fixed a bug when sometimes during the outbidding the clan siege didnt appear the proper message;
- If the alliance that controls the kingdom falls apart, the kingdom is considered to be no mans land. There occurs an error, when the kingdom belonged to a nonexistent alliance
- Now being trapped (including clan trap) you are not allowed to accept, refuse war or capitulate.
Runes of Destruction
Artifact Alchemist now sells 3 Runes of Destruction for 2 platinum (was: 1 rune).
How-to: removing 5% spheres
In the Services area of the homepage there’s a new option to remove “The Spirit of Spheres” presents acquired when playing (+5% HP/MP). This option is free of charge.
The Merit shop (located at #2015) has had several soul-bound items added to its stock:
- Chisel. Drag and drop the chisel onto an equipment item (regular monster variety, monster artifacts, subscription artifact) to extract an enchanted shard. The resulting shard will be one grade lower than the enchantment on original item (i.e. +25 item results in a +24 shard). Uses: 5.
- Divine Power-up
- Elixir of Unexcelled Accuracy
- Magical Scanner
- Choose Trap
- Curse of Greed
- Crucible Furnace (“Burn All” option should be available in the next client version)
- Godly Quintessence
Creating a clan
Lowered the price to create a clan to 500 pt.
The chance to get an artifact from a monster has been raised significantly.
There are new building were added in few areas:
- Seastone Cemetery: Inn and General Store.
- Lake of Sorrow: General Store.
- Demonic Web: Dump (682).
- Oasis: General Store and Inn.
- Monastery: General Store (instead of a scribe store).
- Hightlanders Village: Inn (instead of a scribe store).
- Copper Rocks: Dump (4753). The old one has removed.
- Flame River: General Store (7826), Dump (instead of a sribe store).
- Kingdom of Hades: Dump, General Store.
Now religion status can get players with 60th lvl and above religion level.
- The EULA 2.3.9 clause has changed. We have added a ban for launching game client from virtual computers.
- Also, the messages in German language is prohibited in general and trade chats room, and the appropriate permission was removed from Chat Rules. Instead the permission in Russian and Ukrainian languages were added.
What is an MMORPG?
An MMORPG, otherwise known as a Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing game, in other words - Online RPG,
is a genre of online computer role playing games (CRPG) where considerable amounts of players cooperate with each other
in a virtual world (basically, in a fantasy setting). Like the majority of RPG's,
the role of an invented hero is given a possibility to operate its actions by the player who created it. MMORPG's
differ from one user and small network role playing games set by players in the virtual realm, which continues
to exist whether you are logged on or not. The virtual world is supported by the publisher of game.
In the virtual world, players can carry out various actions that interact with one another.
There are also characters in the game that are operated by the server called Non Player Characters (NPC's),
that include hostile or aggressive monsters. These are called mobs. When a player is engaged in combat with the
world's inhabitants and successfully destroys them, they are then rewarded with compensation and experience points.
The player then can use their received experience points to perfect the skills and abilities of the hero by using the gold coins
(the game currency and/or valuable items) that makes up the basis of the economy between the participants of the game.
In many MMORPG's, players have the ability to form alliances in game with other members that have a
variety of associations, such as guilds and/or clans which allow players to adhere to a certain policy in regards to other
players' orginazations. With some games a player can either decide to remain neutral or choose the more chaotic and destructive path
upon creating their characters and have the option to choose either or with their arrival into the realm - depending on a game's
plot or by the players choice. There are other MMORPG's that require players to pay a fee to their publishers in order to get
a users subscription and to obtain a copy of their game. Darkswords is a completely free MMORPG (Massive Multy-Player Online RPG)
that can be downloaded and played without having to pay any hidden fees or subscriptions.
Players who like MUD (Multi-User Dimension) like DarkSwords too, because we are close to their favorite games.