- Now the price for a temporary present is calculated regardless of the bonus % of current gifts;
- For killing Doppelgangers players now receive 10 AP, for DarkSoul event - 5 AP;
- Now player can recive more than 3 presents "Powerup". No matter % of presents;
- Bulletin Boards give EXP only as reward for 360+ level players (after server reboot 17th of August);
- Now you can hide the effects in separate effects window and in players hints;
- Now you can copy stickers into the code for the forum;
- Added clones hints in the "star" window;
- Changed avi for Doppelgangers;
- Fixed line wrapping bug after copying the logs in BB-codes and HTML;
- Fixed list displaying bug in the "Mentors" window;
- The Powerups are shown in Gift shop now. You can remove them, but dont change the stats;
- The gift cooldown time is shown in the tips now (test mode).
- It is now only possible to swap items in the hands of the character (weapon, shield and wand) when in combat.
- Magic Mirror will also communicate the ID of the location where the target is at.
- Fixed an issue with the herbs not showing up when travelling extremely fast.
- Fixed an issue that allowed character clones to take part in scheduled events disregarding the cooldown.
- In the store, for Achievement Points, u can buy Powerup of 3% and 5% appeared at a price of 25 AP and 40 AP, respectively. Strengthenings are now sold in chests to choose from.
- In the Platinum Alchemical Shop appeared Indulgences on 7pt
Several new grand prizes added to the Big Hunt quest. There is now a greater chance that you will get Translucent Bag or Blue Prism, and slightly lower chance to get Yellow Prism, with an ever smaller chance to get Red Prism.
Controlling the territory marked as Resident Alchemist will now generate 1 random teleport every day instead of 3.
The regions clans can have under their control were all assigned specific types. They can also now gain levels. Controlled lands now produce useful items for the owner clans with chance that varies from 40 to 100% depending on the land level:
Warning! The items generated by this mechanism are Soulbound and bind to the character who retrieves them from Clan storage!
- Close to water : 40% - Improved Jig, 30% - Fishing Pole, 20% - Spincast Rod, 10% - Ice Fishing Set
- Fertile ground : 20% - Sapropel х100, 20% - Potash х100, 20% - rrigation Water х100, 15% - Mechanic Mower, 15% Lifegiving Seed, 10% Druidic Grindstone х50.
- Resident alchemist : 10% - One of 10 variants of 3 teleports to different regions
- Gold vein : 75% - 1 000 000 gold, 20% - 5 000 000 gold, 5% - 15 000 000 gold
The maximum region level is 5. Below is the detailed level benefits table:
- Level 1 – 40% chance of producing items
- Level 2 – 50% chance, +25% damage to monsters during sieges
- Level 3 – 60% chance, +50% damage to monsters during sieges
- Level 4 – 70% chance, +75% damage to monsters during sieges
- Level 5 – 100% chance, +100% damage to monsters during sieges
The region level can be increased by any clan member using “Set of Tools” when physically located in the region. The region level will reset back to 1 when the region changes hands. You can receive the Set of Tools item as a Roulette prize, purchase it by spending 3 Conquest points, or for 3 platinum.
All information about regions, their owners and levels is available on the siege pages
Updated assortment of products in Holiday Shop (# 20570). Be careful with alcohol;)
If it wasn’t for the soldiers who fought in the Revolutionary war and all the other wars that protected our freedoms, America wouldnt be as free as it is today. DarkSwords wishes you a happy Independence Day, and thank you to all the veterans both living and dead. Happy 4th of July!
During the July 1-4 following bonuses will be on:
- We will add extra 25% for any platinum purchase via dealers!
- You can buy a new unique pet "Eagle" (Genie like) in platinum alchemical shops for 750pt.
- x1.5 Religion EXP
- x2 Professions EXP
- x2 Bulletin boards EXP
- x1.5 DMG to monsters
- No durability loss for artifacts from monsters